Pupils are able to join the school at any age from 3 to 11 years old and at any point in the academic year.
For Pupils Aged 3 to 4 (Nursery)
Pupils join the Nursery in the half-term after their third birthday.
Pupils may join the Nursery for a minimum of two full days per week up to full time. The number of days can be increased during the course of the year. The exact arrangements can be discussed prior to joining and will depend very much on each individual child and their ability to cope with the academic and social demands of school.
In the summer term prior to joining you and your child will be invited to attend taster days as an introduction to school life, during which you will be able to discuss your child’s needs with the staff.
For Pupils Aged 4 to 7 (Reception, Years 1 and 2)
Admission is based on a Taster Day during which the class teacher will assess the child at an informal level.
Informal Guided Tours
Informal guided tours are available with the Head, Sarah Patterson, or Kate Williams, our EYFS Coordinator, to discuss your child’s entry and to have a tour of the school.
For more information, please contact:
The Head’s PA/Admissions, Mrs Simone Weston on 01872 243 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are able to offer your child a place, we will write to you with:
- Our Terms and Conditions – please read these carefully to ensure you understand your obligations as the fee-payer.
- An Entry Acceptance Form – this is the formal contract, which you sign with the school.
- Fee payment options (e.g. direct debit schemes).
- Information about uniform, sports kit, school bags and classroom equipment.
- Please return the Entry Acceptance Form along with the Guarantee Fee of £500.
More information can be found in our Admissions Policy (PDF)