Back

Join Us On Our Journey

The Significance of Music

We are delighted to be building a community of supporters around the Truro School Music Project.

A deep appreciation for the significance of music is at the heart of Truro School: a tradition both quintessentially Methodist and very Cornish.

There are several different ways of getting involved with the Music Project. We welcome the interest, time, expertise and philanthropy of all who wish to be a part of its success.

Thank you for your interest in joining us on this journey: click on the links below to take the next step.

Enhancing Potential

Truro School Foundation serves as the engine behind the School’s fundraising efforts. We seek the philanthropy of those who support our ambitions, either by enhancing the potential of the Music Centre Project or by donating to Transformational Bursaries.

Any gift, no matter how big or small, will have a life-changing impact.

“Together, we can make a difference. Together, we can change lives. Esse Quam Videri.”

Please see below for how you can support these transformative projects.

Our Journey Has Begun!

We’re delighted to share that through the generosity of friends more than £200,000 has already been pledged towards this project.

“As an Old Truronian I was fortunate to rekindle my connections with Truro School at the Royal Cornwall Show about 12 years ago. Shortly after I was introduced to the Truro School Foundation with which I have been associated with ever since. Through this and my regular meetings with the Head and the Development Team I was made aware of their exciting new music project. It’s great to see the School’s commitment to championing music making and to widening educational access and opportunity across Cornwall . That’s the right ambition for the School and one I am excited to be part of.”

Old Truronian – Music Centre Project and Bursary Donor.

Join us on our journey

Donate Online

Donations towards the Music Centre Project or Transformational Bursaries can be made securely online via the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) website by following the links below.

You can make a one-off donation using a credit or debit card. Regular gifts can be made by Direct Debit on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.

Donate to the Music Centre project 

Donate to Transformational Bursaries

Request a Call

Let us know how to get back to you.

Let us know what you think

We welcome your feedback on this project.

Please click the link below to share your thoughts, ideas for the future or to offer your support.

Thank you.

Contact the Foundation Office

For further discussions on how you could support the music project build or life changing bursaries, please contact the Development Office:

[email protected]
01872 246094

Thank you for your desire to support our ambitions.