3 – 4 ripe peaches (or
nectarines) depending on size
2 chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil for the griddle pan
Salt and pepper
1 red chilli
Small bunch fresh mint
2 tablespoons white wine
vinegar (or cider vinegar or
1 tablespoon clear honey
1 teaspoon smooth Dijon
6 tablespoons light olive oil for the dressing
125g mixed salad leaves
100 feta cheese
1. Cut the peaches or nectarines in half to remove the stones then cut each half again to make quarters.
2. Cut the chicken into thin strips and season well.
3. Heat half the tablespoon oil in a griddle pan until very hot then cook the chicken strips for 3 – 4 minutes on each side until cooked through and slightly charred. Place on a clean plate to rest.
4. Add the remaining half tablespoon of oil to the griddle pan and cook the peaches or nectarines on their cut side for 1 – 2 minutes until charred and slightly soft. Set aside on the same plate as the cooked chicken.
5. Remove the seeds from the chilli and chop into very fine pieces.
6. Remove the mint leaves from the woody stalks and chop very finely.
7. Place the vinegar, honey and mustard into a small dish and whisk together. Gradually add the light olive oil whisking thoroughly to make a dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Place the salad leaves onto a serving plate. Scatter over the chicken and peaches.
9. Crumble over the feta then sprinkle over the chopped chilli and mint.
10. Finally drizzle over the dressing before serving.
May 6th 2022
Apr 28th 2022
Apr 28th 2022
Apr 20th 2022