Truro School values your privacy and is committed to protecting any information that you supply which will be held on the School database.
- We do not sell or share any personal information to third parties and we do not conduct wealth screening.
- We always store your personal details securely.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information that we hold, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. In order to do this we would, therefore be very grateful if you could keep us informed of any changes to your personal information or circumstances.
- In the ways you indicate, we will use your details to provide you with:
- Information on the work of the Truro School Foundation (TSF), including campaign news along with invitations to events and functions. TSF Charity Number: 1070969(TSF will abide by the Code of Fundraising Practice created by the Fundraising Regulator.)
- News, invitations and event information from Truro School Former Pupils Association (TSFPA) including the monthly on-line newsletter and annual magazine. TSFPA Charity Number: 290852