Truro School Alumni
What is the Truro School Association (TSA)
The Truro School Association (TSA) was officially established in August 1895, when it was known originally as the Old Boys’ Association. Times have changed and for many years now the TSA has been made up of amazing ladies and gentlemen who form our Alumni and share the mutual bond that is Truro School. Our Alumni are spread far and wide across the globe and some are closer to home. No matter where they are we are extremely proud of them and remain interested in what they are doing.
The Development Office and TSA Committee’s aims are to:
- Create an engaged, vibrant community offering support to others.
- Share in your successes and celebrate your milestones.
- Engage with more and more of our Alumni and re-connect with those we have lost.
- Keep friends in touch and re-connect old friends.
- Offer help to our recent leavers, with University contacts or business contacts.
- Encourage our Alumni to offer support to current students, with careers advice and mentoring.
- Provide opportunities to help former pupils.
- Share Truro School news, prosperity and future plans.
Communications with Former Pupils
In order to help pupils keep in contact as well as providing networking opportunities, the Development Office produces regular publications and arranges a regular calendar of social events:
- TSA monthly on-line newsletter circulated via email to all those for whom we hold an email address and available for download via our website. This includes stories and articles sent in by our Alumni, invitations to events and family announcements.
- The Truronian magazine – an annual publication , sent via post to all Alumni in September, containing a round-up of the years events, including feature articles, former pupils sports events, school news and reports and much more.
- LinkedIn – Truro School Community
- TSA Sports Fixtures – hockey, rugby, netball, football and cricket.
- Afternoon Tea Reunion (Easter Holidays)
- TSA Annual Reunion Dinner (September)
- London Networking Reunion (October)
To update your contact details, to subscribe to our newsletters or request reunion information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01872 246094.