Truro School and Truro Prep School are thriving co-educational schools in the heart of Cornwall educating nearly 1000 pupils.
Our Strategic Plan for the years 2014-2020 outlines our vision to build on this legacy and to achieve our goal to be recognised as the leading independent day and boarding school in the South West.
This strategy outlines five core objectives:
- 1. For excellent teachers to inspire pupils to achieve academic success at school and go on to first choice universities, colleges or jobs.
- 2. To enable young people to live their lives to the full and transform society for the better.
- 3. To be known for outstanding pastoral care and trusting partnerships with parents.
- 4. To help each child to find and fully develop his or her talents.
- 5. To be celebrated as a socially and environmentally responsible member of the Cornish Community.
You can read the Strategic Plan in full below.