Clubs and Activities
As part of our commitment to educating and developing the whole child, we recognise the importance of providing a wide range of co-curricular activities.
We have a huge variety of clubs and activities during lunchtimes and after school to appeal to every taste, talent and ability. Pupils at Truro Prep School benefit from developing a sense of individuality, pursuing whatever interests them.
We aim to provide activities which will:
- Help pupils maintain and develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Enrich their current and future lives.
- Enable pupils to learn new skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Enable pupils to gain enjoyment from working with others (both pupils and staff) in a non classroom environment.
- Prepare pupils for the next stage in their education and ultimately the world of work through development skills such as self-discipline and commitment, team work and leadership skills and greater self-confidence.
Flexible Working Hours
Apart from providing a plethora of opportunities for pupil development, the extensive list of clubs and activities on offer at mornings and evenings relieves some of the stress on busy parents, allowing them to work flexibly, safe in the knowledge that their child is happy. Despite this, it usually works the other way around with students urging their parents to stay late at work so that they can attend an evening activity.