Truro Prep School Directions
There’s so much to see at Truro Prep School and we always welcome visitors to meet our pupils and tour our beautiful grounds. We’re located on the west side of Truro, next to the Royal Cornwall Hospital.
Directions to Truro Prep School
From the east
– Having arrived in Truro, follow the signs to Redruth on the A390. This will take you on the by-pass around the city centre.
– At the top of the hill, take the right hand filter lane, go straight on over the double roundabout and continue for another mile and a half.
– After the second roundabout, start looking for the school entrance on the right, after Truro Golf Club on the right. You are not able to turn right into the School Entrance from this direction, so you need to continue to the next roundabout.
– Follow all the way round the roundabout and back onto the same road, going in the opposite direction. Turn left into the School Entrance and make your way up the drive.
From the west
– Approach Truro on the A390, leaving the A30 at Chiverton Cross roundabout.
– At the third roundabout (which has a left turning to the Royal Cornwall Hospital) go straight on and start looking for the school entrance on the left, after about a hundred metres (almost immediately after the “Welcome to Truro” sign).
– Turn left into the School Entrance and make your way up the drive.
Visitors’ parking can be found directly in front of the School.
From approximately 9am until 3pm each weekday the exit from the school is back along the drive. Before and after these times, there is a one-way system in operation which means that vehicles will leave by another route. Follow the signs, then, having crossed the golf club fairway, turn at the lane (public road), and then left soon afterwards at the next junction. You will find yourself at a roundabout on the A390 again.