Hire Our Facilities
Whether it’s a venue for a conference, children’s party, sports, theatre production or wedding reception, we can offer a number of top quality facilities.
Accommodation, Sports, Music, Art and Events Facilities for Hire in Truro
Set in a beautiful location overlooking the city, Truro School is able to provide a captivating and tranquil setting for any event. We can offer a wide range of conference and seminar rooms, exhibition spaces, rehearsal and performance venues. These include our very own picturesque Chapel, Heseltine Gallery, Events Centre and Burrell Theatre.
In addition, full board accommodation is available in our comfortable boarding houses over the Easter and Summer holidays. Whether you are organising a residential trip or are a visiting choir or sports team, we can provide everything you need to make your stay as relaxed as possible, all at an affordable price.
Our in house caterers offer a selection of menus to suit your requirements and cater for large events, weddings, private receptions and parties. We provide all the ingredients for a very special and memorable occasion.
On site, we also have excellent state of the art sports facilities in the Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Centre, all within a short walk of the city centre!
For more information, please visit our dedicated Truro School Enterprises Website using the link below:
Events Venue Hire
At Truro School you can hire function rooms suitable for conferences and meetings. Dining facilities for private receptions, weddings and parties are also available, ranging from small informal buffets to formal dining.
Arts Facilities for Hire
- A professional state of the art theatre.
- A large gallery suitable for exhibitions, shows, conferences and business launches.
- A large 200+ seat chapel with upstairs seating, suitable for weddings and concerts, equipped with a Mander Organ and Steinway Piano.
- An 8 room fully equipped music building with large rehearsal rooms, percussion suites and pianos.
Sports Facilities for Hire
Our sports facilities include:
- A fully equipped public gym with new weights and machines
- An all weather floodlit astro turf pitch
- A large 8 court sports hall
- Indoor cricket nets
- 25m swimming pool at the senior school site and a smaller pool at the prep site ideal for younger swimmers
- Dance studio
- 3 outdoor pitches
- Tennis courts
- Cricket pitch and pavilion
Can I extend a huge thank you to you and your team for our use of your facilities on Saturday. The Hall was set out perfectly, really appreciated the effort Andrew the caretaker went to setting up the hall as he did. He was extremely helpful throughout the day; also his colleague Tim who took over later in the day.
The car parking signs were extremely useful for people and Andrew’s flexibility in opening the overflow car park once things got very busy helped enormously. All out participants enjoyed themselves and thought the venue was perfect, had a good audience too.
Many thanks for all your hard work in liaising with me in the booking, and I hope that we may be able to run another Rusties project in the future at Truro.
Ben Jenning – Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra Participant Coordinator
How to find us
Our location is convenient for access to and from the A30 and A38 roads, railway network and Newquay or Exeter airports. See Finding Truro School for more.
*Please note that the senior school and prep school sites are located on separate sites either side of Truro City centre.
How to Book Truro School Facilities
We are keen to make our excellent facilities available to the wider community. What you see in these pages is not intended to be exhaustive. We are happy to discuss facility availability and pricing with you prior to booking a venue.
If you wish to discuss booking any of the facilities then please contact us on:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 01872 246050 for sporting facilities such as the sports hall, pool, gym, courts, pitches and astro-turf.
- email@example.com or call 01872 246059 to for hiring venues such as Burrell Theatre, the chapel, Heseltine Gallery, the dining halls, the events hall, classrooms or hire of the boarding houses for group accommodation.