Former pupils of Truro School.
Truro School was established over 130 years ago and we’re incredibly proud of what all of our former pupils have achieved.
What is the Truro School Former Pupils’ Association (TSFPA)
The TSFPA was officially established in August 1895, when it was known originally as the Old Boys’ Association.
Since it’s conception, the Former Pupils’ Association has strived to:
- maintain the interest of former pupils in the school’s prosperity.
- provide opportunities to help former pupils.
- encourage current pupils to emulate the success of former pupils.
Contact with Former Pupils
In order to help pupils keep in contact, the school arranges the following communications and events throughout the year:
- A monthly online newsletter is circulated via email and available for download via the school’s website.
- An annual newsletter is available for distribution to former pupils within our database.
- An annual dinner takes place at the school in September.
- Various reunions take place during the year, from dinners and socials to sports events and matches.
To update your contact details, to subscribe to our newsletters or request reunion information, please contact Nicky Berridge – Development & Alumni Relations Manager.