Former pupils of Truro School.
Truro School was established over 130 years ago and we’re incredibly proud of what all of our former pupils have achieved.
Due to imminent changes in data protection legislation, in order to receive any communications from us, including invites to reunions, and our monthly newsletter, it’s vital that you OPT-IN this gives us permission to stay in contact and lets you make the choice of how we contact you. This applies even if we already hold your details. Please email Nicky or Katy on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
What is the Truro School Former Pupils’ Association (TSFPA)
The Truro School Former Pupils’ Association (TSFPA) was officially established in August 1895, when it was known originally as the Old Boys’ Association. Times have changed and for many years now the TSFPA has been made up of amazing ladies and gentlemen who form our Alumni and share the mutual bond that is Truro School. Our Alumni are spread far and wide across the globe and some are closer to home. No matter where they are we are extremely proud of them and remain interested in what they are doing.
The Development Office and TSFPA Committee’s aims are to:
- Create an engaged, vibrant community offering support to others.
- Share in your successes and celebrate your milestones.
- Engage with more and more of our Alumni and re-connect with those we have lost.
- Keep friends in touch and re-connect old friends.
- Offer help to our recent leavers, with University contacts or business contacts.
- Encourage our Alumni to offer support to current students, with careers advice and mentoring.
- Provide opportunities to help former pupils.
- Share Truro School news, prosperity and future plans.
Communications with Former Pupils
In order to help pupils keep in contact as well as providing networking opportunities, the Development Office produces regular publications and arranges a regular calendar of social events:
- TSFPA monthly on-line newsletter circulated via email to all those for whom we hold an email address and available for download via our website. This includes stories and articles sent in by our Alumni, invitations to events and family announcements.
- The Truronian magazine – an annual publication , sent via post to all Alumni in September, containing a round-up of the years events, including feature articles, former pupils sports events, school news and reports and much more.
- LinkedIn – Truro School Community
- TSFPA Sports Fixtures – hockey, rugby, netball, football and cricket.
- Afternoon Tea Reunion (Easter Holidays)
- TSFPA Annual Reunion Dinner (September)
- London Networking Reunion (October)
To update your contact details, to subscribe to our newsletters or request reunion information, please contact Katy Sweeney on email@example.com or 01872 246094.