As part of our commitment to educating and developing the whole child, we recognise the importance of providing a wide range of co-curricular activities. We have a huge variety of clubs and activities during lunchtimes and after school to appeal to every taste, talent and ability.
We aim to provide activities which will:
- Help pupils main and develop a healthy lifestyle
- Enrich their current and future lives
- Enable pupils to learn new skills in a safe and supportive environment
- Enable pupils to gain enjoyment from working with others (both pupils and staff) in a non classroom environment
- Prepare pupils for the next stage in their education and ultimately the world of work through development skills such as self-discipline and commitment, team work and leadership skills and greater self-confidence.